Friday, August 31, 2012

Softies

I've been busy lately, it might not seem like it from my lack of blogging, but honestly I have!

I've been spending the last few weeks sitting on the floor in my loungeroom, watching Buffy and sewing, sewing, sewing! I love making softies, and I really love the idea of making characters from live action movies and tv in to adorable little calico creations.

Two of my great loves at the moment are Game of Thrones (which you can see from this ) and The Avengers. So of course, my latest softies paid hommage to those two great loves.


From Game of Thrones: Eddard (Ned) Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen


And from Avengers: Loki, Thor, Hulk, Iron Man

These are all available for purchase here at my new Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...